AQUAMUNDO OXYGEN KIT INCLUDES:
CPR pocket ventilator complete with headstrap, oxygen inlet, disposable one-way valve with built-in filter, pair of “latex free” nitrile gloves, instruction leaflet in a white clamshell hard case
Demand valve resuscitator with 6 foot supply hose and universal face mask
The demand valve resuscitator provides a fast, simple and effective way to ventilate non-breathing patients and provides 100% oxygen to patients suffering from respiratory distress “on demand”. The manual ventilation flow rate is fixed at 40 lpm in line with the American Heart Association “recommendations and guidelines for resuscitation”.
During spontaneous respirations, the demand valve resuscitator is designed to provide 100% oxygen to a breathing patient, with minimal respiratory effort, with flow rates up to 160 lpm, to accommodate their own respiratory distress situation.
Adult total non-rebreathing mask with 3 valves and 7 foot tubing
Oxygen regulator, CGA 540, 0-25 lpm with 2 power take-offs and hose barb
- all brass construction in high pressure, low pressure and relief zones
- brass internal components – no aluminum wetted by high pressure oxygen
- durable and secure flow controller made of brass
- laser etched aluminum knob is permanent and easy to read
- hose barbed secured using robust thread to reduce chance of breakage
- 20 micron sintered bronze inlet filter
- Teflon FEP 100 pressure regulating seat
- Viton and silicone o-rings
- Fasteners and springs are stainless steel